Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

On my way to school

I was awoken by my mum ‘wake up darling you have to go to school’, we pack our bags and especially the emergency kit. when we went outside I saw that it was still twilight I look at  the time it was 6 am we start our journey. The ice was freezing my hands were numb. I  couldn’t really hold on anything because my hands didn’t have that much grip. We crossed over a stream I saw that it was leading to the ocean. Then I saw an iceberg the sun was rising its bright colors reminded me of a hot sunny day licking ice cream. We also brought a stick, we poke the ice that were about to step to make sure that  it will hold us because sometimes ice can break so we make sure if it’s strong or not. My friend and I run ahead but we make sure we don’t slip. We wait for the stragglers to come catch up, we stop and have a hot chocalote but the adults had coffie

No comments:

Post a Comment