Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Strike work shop

                          Room 8 + 9 stomping down the hill, lining up to go inside. We enter the school hall the first thing I saw was a massive circle full of drums, I sat down, in front of me was a medium drum and a pair  of sticks I look at my neighbors drum ''whoa you have a massive drum'' a smirk wipes on her face. We all start with macho polo but why were we doing macho polo? when a loud bang echoed in my ear I hit my drum I listened carefully I could hear different sorts of tunes of the drum in the hall.

 Next  Hannah taught us a song that goes whats the time bro I don't know I looked at other people banging their drums it all was on time it looked like a pattern my ears were ringing hard out because of the loud noise. A teacher peeked inside the hall it was time to go we headed outside to our class room.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment