Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Diary

Diary 1939 1 September world war 2 has began we don't really have things to eat we only eat things out of tins meal after meal eating things that don't make you full I'm really sick of it. Men go out of the chrenches for the look out they stay half an hour or a full hour but they always come back, it was my turn a group of men and I went searching out of our area my feet started to ake from our walk. Lets take a break team after that sentence we all heard a whistle it went over my head and some other heads BOOM CRASH as speed as light I saw dirt lift up from the ground then drop I closed my eyes things were ringing in my ears I was blinded for a minute I heard bullets fire-ring I felt something small dig through my left leg I fell to the ground  someone grabed my arm that person pulled

No comments:

Post a Comment